Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- Zara Holland on Love Island: 'Like being in a posh prison' July 20, 2018Former contestant Zara Holland talks about being on the show and how the experience impacted her health.
- IVF: NHS couples 'face social rationing' July 20, 2018Eight out of 10 of CCGs in England do not offer IVF to couples if one partner has previous children.
- Low NHS morale is 'heartbreaking', says Matt Hancock July 20, 2018The new health secretary says technology, the workforce and prevention will be his top priorities.
- Complementary cancer therapies linked to reduced survival July 19, 2018Cancer patients who receive complementary therapies are more likely to shun proven treatments, a study finds.
- 'Dangerous complacency' to global HIV epidemic risks resurgence July 19, 2018The response to the global HIV pandemic is risking a resurgence of the disease, experts warn.