Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- Will 'Modicare' be a success in India? September 23, 2018India has launched its new flagship health insurance scheme, dubbed "Modicare".
- Life as a medical photographer at Addenbrooke's Hospital September 22, 2018See what life is like as a medical photographer at a city hospital.
- Why I'm happy 'living flat' after breast cancer September 21, 2018Juliet, who blogs about her recovery from cancer, explains why she didn’t want breast reconstruction after her mastectomy.
- NHS to save 'hundreds of millions' in landmark drug ruling in England September 21, 2018Two drug companies were trying to stop doctors offering a cheaper eye treatment.
- London knife crime: Can Chicago's model cure the violence? September 21, 2018London is following Chicago's lead in tackling violent crime like it is an infectious disease.