Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- NHS bosses look to overhaul cancer screening November 15, 2018The announcement comes the day after an "appalling" cervical-screening blunder hits more than 40,000 women.
- 'New mums need to be given better health education' November 15, 2018George Roach's wife Michelle died from a pulmonary embolism six weeks after giving birth.
- Pollution linked to 'stunted lung capacity' in London schoolchildren November 15, 2018Exposure to diesel fumes was linked to an approximate 5% reduction in lung capacity in London children.
- Should we pay people for donating blood? November 15, 2018Worldwide sales of blood plasma are increasingly strongly, but is it ethically right that people should be paid to donate it?
- Devon mother in fight with NHS for cystic fibrosis drug funding November 14, 2018Sarah Burgwin wants the NHS to pay for Orkambi to treat her six-year-old daughter's cystic fibrosis.