Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- People don't become 'adults' until their 30s March 19, 2019Experts say people aged 18 are still going through changes in the brain that can affect behaviour.
- Egg freezing: Behind the scenes of a fertility clinic March 19, 2019With more and more women considering it, what exactly does egg freezing involve?
- Cancer doctor shortage 'puts care at risk' March 19, 2019Despite patients urgently needing treatment, 7.5% of key posts are vacant, a study of NHS staffing finds.
- NHS infection and safety inquiry begins at Holyrood March 19, 2019MSPs are investigating all healthcare facilities in Scotland following several deaths related to infection outbreaks.
- Ellie Long inquest: Norfolk trust must take action after death March 18, 2019A coroner calls for changes at a health trust following the death of 15-year-old Ellie Long.