Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
Health Awareness – Useful links
Better Lives - Islington's Drug and Alcohol Service (free and confidential support for individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol problems)
- Tafida Raqeeb: Parents bid to get daughter treated in Italy July 16, 2019Doctors treating Tafida Raqeeb in the UK have said it is in her best interests to be allowed to die.
- Scotland has highest drug death rate in EU July 16, 2019The number of drug-related deaths in the country soared last year, with the rate now three times that of the UK as a whole.
- Conjoined twins: How doctors separated twins joined at the head July 16, 2019Exclusive access to Great Ormond Street as surgeons worked to separate two girls who shared a skull.
- Essex doctor struck off for writing fake prescriptions July 15, 2019Dr Mohammad Khan was caught when prescribing menopause medication to a pregnant woman.
- Ebola in DR Congo: Case confirmed in Goma July 15, 2019The World Health Organization says the news could be a game-changer because of the population density.