Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- Two dead after pigeon dropping infection at hospital January 19, 2019An investigation is under way after patients contracted a fungal infection associated with pigeon droppings.
- Mental Health: Tougher checks before Superdrug Botox January 19, 2019The high street retailer will check mental health of customers before giving Botox or fillers.
- Differences in GP access across England 'shocking' January 19, 2019A BBC analysis suggests there is a shocking variation in access to GPs across England, doctors' leaders say.
- 'Why I wanted a tattoo on my mastectomy scar' January 19, 2019Kris Hallenga was diagnosed with terminal cancer, but beat the odds. Her scar is part of her body art.
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to January 18, 2019The man sued an IVF clinic after his ex-partner forged his signature to use frozen embryos.