Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- I lost my arms and legs - stop it happening to others May 22, 2019Sepsis survivor Tom Ray wants better awareness and faster diagnosis of the potentially deadly disease.
- We Are Middlesbrough: Pregnant teenagers tell their story May 21, 2019Robyn used to drink and smoke marijuana, but says her impending little girl changed her life.
- I never met my daughter's dad - she was his dying wish May 21, 2019Liat Malka was 35 and single when she decided she wanted a child. The sperm donor she found had died five years previously.
- 'Acne does not define me' May 21, 2019Abigail has faced abuse from strangers because of her cystic acne but is now fighting back using social media.
- MRI scan death of Torbay teenager investigated May 21, 2019Alice Sloman's heart had grown to twice the normal size due to growth hormone treatment.