Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
NHS Choices Health Library
Health Awareness – Useful links
Addiction Resource (raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and helps young adults stay drug-free) https://addictionresource.com/
HealthCorps (promotes healthy living for teenagers) https://www.healthcorps.org/
Carers UK (information, advice and support for carers) http://www.carersuk.org/
- Artificial intelligence can be weapon in cancer fight, PM to say May 20, 2018Smart technologies can sift through data to help the NHS spot diseases quicker, the PM is to say.
- Comfort box gives Norfolk cancer patients a 'little lift' May 19, 2018The kindness in a box that is making a huge difference to women undergoing chemotherapy.
- Are we eating at the wrong time for our body clocks? May 19, 2018Is when we eat clashing with our circadian rhythms and could changing our mealtime habits boost our health?
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 'My camera helped me beat anxiety' May 19, 2018A photographer's portraits of strangers helped him to overcome his mental health problems.
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak 'not global emergency' May 18, 2018The World Health Organization says it believes the outbreak can be brought under control.