IMPORTANT INFORMATION - STATEMENT OF PRIORITISATION
Due to the increased pressures the NHS is experiencing as a result of the COVID pandemic, GP practices have been advised to prioritise clinically urgent (High Priority) matters and postpone non-urgent routine work.
- If you have a request which is of an urgent nature, please do not hesitate to contact us. The best way to do this, is via econsult. To access eConsult, please click here.
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
- We kindly ask you to take the above into consideration. You may be advised to re-sechdule your consultation or postpone your request if it isn't deemed to be clincally urgent.
eConsult - Consult Your GP Practice Online
To access GP appointments you will need to complete an eConsult.
For GP advice regarding health, request for sick notes, administrative forms such as referrals and letters, you will need to use eConsult – You can do this by clicking the eConsult banner below.
Appointments for nursing and vaccinations are still bookable via telephone.
We aim to address eConsults submitted before 15:00 on the same day. eConsults submitted after 15:00 will be addressed before the end of the next working day.
Please remember - You do NOT need an account to submit an eConsult
Welcome to Andover Medical Centre
Our Mission Statement (Reviewed 14th December 2020)
- Our aim is to provide outstanding, up-to-date health care within our resources, delivered with care and compassion.
- We endeavour to be responsive to patient’s needs but also offer to help manage their own health.
- The Andover Medical Centre is a learning environment that stimulates personal and professional growth, and encourages collaboration with other healthcare teams.
Have Your Say
Keep up to date with the latest practice news
Telephone Call Recording
Please note all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.