Due to administrative difficulties, we are asking anyone who submitted a form or query between the 21st and 26th October 2020, to please re-submit. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Flu Vaccine @ Andover Medical Centre
This year the flu jab on the NHS will be offered to the following cohorts of patients;
- Adults 65 and over
- Patients with specific medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- Pregnant women
- Registered patients living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- Children in primary school
- Children in year 7 (secondary school)
- Frontline health or social care workers
We at Andover Medical Centre are preparing for our biggest flu campaign to date! We will be working with another local practice in order to ensure our clinics are delivered in the safest and most efficient way possible. We will be using our premises as a flu jab site for two consecutive weeks in October in order to maintain safe social distancing. Eligible patients will be able to book in to clinics themselves. Beyond this, we will continue to adminster the flu vaccine throughout the year.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have been booked in and arrive late for your appointment, you will not be seen. If you have any Coronavirus symptoms on the day of your appointment, please stay home and inform us in order to re-arrange your appointment.
Welcome to Andover Medical Centre
Our Mission Statement
- Our aim is to provide outstanding, up-to-date health care within our resources, delivered with care and compassion.
- We endeavour to be responsive to patient’s needs but also offer to help manage their own health.
- The Andover Medical Centre is a learning environment that stimulates personal and professional growth, and encourages collaboration with other healthcare teams.
Please note all calls are recorded fo training and monitoring purposes