Get your free flu vaccine NOW!
Flu Vaccine @ Andover Medical Centre
This year the flu jab on the NHS will be offered to the following cohorts of patients;
- Adults 65 and over
- Patients with specific medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- Pregnant women
- Registered patients living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2021
- Children in primary school
- Children in year 7 (secondary school)
- Frontline health or social care workers
- Adults aged between 50 and 64
We at Andover Medical Centre are preparing for our biggest flu campaign to date!
I you are eligible for a flu jab, you will receive a SMS text message. If you believe you are eligible for a flu jab and haven't received a text message, please give us a call to enquire regarding an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have been booked in and arrive late for your appointment, you will not be seen. If you have any Coronavirus symptoms on the day of your appointment, please stay home and inform us in order to re-arrange your appointment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - STATEMENT OF PRIORITISATION
Due to the increased pressures the NHS is experiencing as a result of the COVID pandemic, GP practices have been advised to prioritise clinically urgent (High Priority) matters and postpone non-urgent routine work.
- If you have a request which is of an urgent nature, please do not hesitate to contact us. The best way to do this, is via econsult. To access eConsult, please click here.
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
- We kindly ask you to take the above into consideration. You may be advised to re-sechdule your consultation or postpone your request if it isn't deemed to be clincally urgent.
eConsult - Consult Your GP Practice Online
To access GP appointments you will need to complete an eConsult.
For GP advice regarding health, request for sick notes, administrative forms such as referrals and letters, you will need to use eConsult – You can do this by clicking the eConsult banner below.
Appointments for nursing and vaccinations are still bookable via telephone.
We aim to address eConsults submitted before 15:00 on the same day. eConsults submitted after 15:00 will be addressed before the end of the next working day.
Please remember - You do NOT need an account to submit an eConsult
Welcome to Andover Medical Centre
Our Mission Statement (Reviewed 14th December 2020)
- Our aim is to provide outstanding, up-to-date health care within our resources, delivered with care and compassion.
- We endeavour to be responsive to patient’s needs but also offer to help manage their own health.
- The Andover Medical Centre is a learning environment that stimulates personal and professional growth, and encourages collaboration with other healthcare teams.
Have Your Say
Keep up to date with the latest practice news
Telephone Call Recording
Please note all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.