Please note important changes made at the Andover Medical Centre due to Coronavirus:
Temporary relocation of Andover Medical Centre, 270-282 Hornsey Road, London N7 7QZ to Village Practice, 115 Isledon Road, N7 7JJ.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, general practice services are providing the majority of care through telephone and video consultations, with patients attending for face to face appointments only where absolutely necessary.
- You need to be triaged by a clinician over the phone first.
- Face to face appointment booking via our online systems has also been suspended.
- where a face to face appointment is required, and is not related to COVID-19 symptoms, appointments will temporarily take place approximately 10 minutes’ walk away at:
The Village Practice, 115 Isledon Road, N7 7JJ
- TheAndover Medical Centre will now operate solely as a ‘hot site’ for patients with Coronavirus symptoms only – please do not visit the practice building unless you have spoken to a clinician over the phone first.
- Prescriptions are being processed electronically – we no longer issue paper based prescriptions, do not come to collect prescriptions at the surgery
- Advice your Pharmacist to manage your prescriptions on your behalf
- Contact us if you do not have a nominated pharmacists and we will help in arranging electronic prescriptions for you.
The surgery telephone number will remain the same: 020 7281 6956. The surgery opening hours will remain the same.