As of Monday December 14th 2020 – To access GP appointments you will need to complete an eConsult.
For GP advice regarding health, request for sick notes, administrative forms such as referrals and letters, you will need to use eConsult – You can do this by clicking the eConsult banner below.
Appointments for nursing, blood tests, vaccinations are still bookable via telephone.
We aim to address eConsults submitted before 15:00 on the same day. eConsults submitted after 15:00 will be addressed before the end of the next working day.
Please remember - You do NOT need an account to subit an eConsult
Following extensive trials, the first safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine has been approved in the UK and is now available to priority groups.
Vaccinations are being delivered according to priority groups.
The Joint Committee of Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) will be administering the vaccinations. The vaccinations may not take place at your GP practice, but rather a local vaccination service (led by GPs, practice nurses and community pharmacists) who are responsible for delivering the vaccine to people in your community.
When it is the right time for you to receive your vaccination, you will receive an invitation to come forward. This may be via the phone, or through a letter either from your GP or the national booking system.
We know lots of people will be eager to get protected but we are asking people not to contact us to get an appointment as you will not be able to get one until you are contacted.
Flu Vaccine @ Andover Medical Centre
This year the flu jab on the NHS will be offered to the following cohorts of patients;
- Adults 65 and over
- Patients with specific medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- Pregnant women
- Registered patients living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- Children in primary school
- Children in year 7 (secondary school)
- Frontline health or social care workers
If you are between the ages of 50 and 64 years old, you are also eligible to receive the flu jab. Please call to arrange an appointment.
Welcome to Andover Medical Centre
Our Mission Statement
- Our aim is to provide outstanding, up-to-date health care within our resources, delivered with care and compassion.
- We endeavour to be responsive to patient’s needs but also offer to help manage their own health.
- The Andover Medical Centre is a learning environment that stimulates personal and professional growth, and encourages collaboration with other healthcare teams.
Please note all calls are recorded fo training and monitoring purposes