The Practice no longer accepts paper based prescription request from patients. In order to submit a prescription request, we have created varioud secure avenues;
- Simply scroll down to the botton of this page and select "request repeat medication". There will be a form which requires completion.
- Email request - In order to send a prescirption request via email, you'd need to do ensure you have a verified email address linked to your patient record. Once this is done, you can send the practice an email which should include the following information: Patient name, Patirnt address, Patient date of birth, the medication you're requsting and dosage, NHS Number (if possible).
- eConsult prescription request - eConsult is one of the most effective methods of communication in General Practice. Simply complete an eConsult form which can be found by clicking the eConsult toolbar on our homepage.
- Patient online access - Another great method used to submit prescription requests and currently a patient favourite. In order to gain access to patient online access, you will need to email the reception team who will assist you in activating and obtaining your account login details.
- Last but not least, you can ask your pharmacist to request your medication on your behalf.
Once received the practice team will process your prescriptions electronically. You no longer need to collect a paper based prescriptions from us. as your prescription will be sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy. If you do not have a nominated pharmacist then please contact us so we can arrange electronic prescriptions for you.