Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
Health Awareness – Useful links
Better Lives - Islington's Drug and Alcohol Service (free and confidential support for individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol problems)
Coronavirus – Patient Notification
Are you experiencing cold or flu like symptoms; cough, fever or shortness of breath? However mild they may be, please self-isolate at home and call NHS 111. If your symptoms persist beyond 7 days from when the started, or if your health deteriorates and you start experiencing shortness of breath, you are advised to contact 111 immediately. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT YOUR GP OR HOSPITAL.
- Virus cases down to 5,600 a day, household survey suggests June 5, 2020The estimate is based on swab tests of people living in 9,000 households in England.
- Coronavirus: Dementia deaths up during pandemic June 5, 2020Deaths due to dementia rose in the first two months of the pandemic, official figures show.
- Coronavirus: NHS contact-tracing app in place by end of month, says minister June 5, 2020The app will "be running as soon as we think it is robust", a government minister says.
- Coronavirus: Widen rules on where face coverings must be used, say UK doctors June 5, 2020The British Medical Association says coverings should be compulsory wherever distancing is impossible.
- Coronavirus: Who should wear a face mask or face covering? June 5, 2020Face coverings are to become compulsory for people using public transport in England.