Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
Health Awareness – Useful links
Better Lives - Islington's Drug and Alcohol Service (free and confidential support for individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol problems)
- NHS health board Cwm Taf Morgannwg 'prioritised targets over safety' November 19, 2019A review finds wider problems at Cwm Taf Morgannwg, where the maternity unit is in special measures.
- Britain's 'unprecedented' drug shortage November 19, 2019File on 4 looks at the impact Britain's medicine shortage crisis is having on patients.
- General election 2019: Income tax rise will boost NHS budget - Lib Dems November 19, 2019The penny rise would allow it to match Labour's NHS front-line spending plans, the party says.
- Ollie Gardiner: Cancer teen's family donates treatment funds to research November 19, 2019Ollie Gardiner's family raised money to treat his brain tumour but he died aged 13 after a relapse.
- Genetically-modified babies 'ethically justifiable', academic claims November 19, 2019An Abertay University bioethicist says it could protect people from debilitating diseases in later life.