Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
Health Awareness – Useful links
Better Lives - Islington's Drug and Alcohol Service (free and confidential support for individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol problems)
Coronavirus – Patient Notification
Are you experiencing cold or flu like symptoms; cough, fever or shortness of breath? However mild they may be, please self-isolate at home and call NHS 111. If your symptoms persist beyond 7 days from when the started, or if your health deteriorates and you start experiencing shortness of breath, you are advised to contact 111 immediately. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT YOUR GP OR HOSPITAL.
- Coronavirus in the UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area? August 7, 2020Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Coronavirus: NHS England scales back private sector deal August 7, 2020A deal in which NHS England had access to 92% of private hospitals beds will come to an end.
- Virus cases 'may be levelling off' in England, figures suggest August 7, 2020After a low in cases at the end of June, the ONS estimated infections had been rising slightly in July.
- Coronavirus: Cancer survivor calls mammogram refusal 'ageist' August 7, 2020Janet Wilkie criticises the suspension of breast screenings for the over 70s due to the pandemic.
- Separated twins' parents thank Colchester nurses for pictures August 7, 2020The premature babies were treated in hospitals 60 miles apart but an app kept their parents updated.