Both you and your family's health matter to us. We would like to keep you informed about the latest health news, chronic health conditions and how to keep yourself healthy. We hope that our website proves to be a useful source of information for you and your family.
Health Awareness – Useful links
Better Lives - Islington's Drug and Alcohol Service (free and confidential support for individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol problems)
Coronavirus – Patient Notification
Are you experiencing cold or flu like symptoms; cough, fever or shortness of breath? However mild they may be, please self-isolate at home and call NHS 111. If your symptoms persist beyond 7 days from when the started, or if your health deteriorates and you start experiencing shortness of breath, you are advised to contact 111 immediately. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT YOUR GP OR HOSPITAL.
- Coronavirus NHS workers 'told to close our eyes if patient coughs' March 29, 2020There's huge anxiety in the NHS over coronavirus and the lack of protective equipment, Dr Guddi Singh says.
- A visual guide to the outbreak March 29, 2020Key charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread and how it is being dealt with.
- Coronavirus: Gove defends not joining EU ventilator scheme March 29, 2020The cabinet minister says that the UK has not been disadvantaged by the government's decision not to join.
- Coronavirus: Things will get worse before getting better, PM warns March 29, 2020Measures to target coronavirus may get tougher, Boris Johnson says in letter sent to every UK home.
- Coronavirus: What we still don't know about Covid-19 March 29, 2020There are many unanswered questions about the new coronavirus, Covid-19.